“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – May 1, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK” w/ Michael Fietsam owner, and Chef David Horgen re: “P.S. Underground”. 1700 S. Camino Real. Ste., #2, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the “Sitcom” show. The food, the entertainers, the videos, the fun!!! The renewed interest in the older sitcoms while folks have been home watching TV during the Pandemic.
– REPORT on 5.15 show about Trini Lopez “My Name is Lopez” in conjunction w/ the Gand Band. Interactive presentation w/ clips from the documentary.
– REPORT on 5.16 – “Ovation” a jazzed up brunch.
– REPORT on 5.21 – Game Show
– REPORT on 5.23 – All Bacon Brunch and Bodacious Bingo.
– All events are ticketed. Get them on-line.
– REPORT on how they kept busy during the “Shut down” for different charities.
– REPORT on how Chef David came up w/ the theme for the food for the evening. i.e. pork tenderloin (from Brady Bunch “pork chops and apple sauce). The recipes are original to him.
– DISCUSSION of how he became a Chef. “The Outdoor Gourmet” on TV. Great “attention to detail”.