5th Sat., Giveaway Segment – May 29, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – 5th Sat., Giveaway Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer, re: 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on Memorial Day Weekend; 5/30 and 5/31 will have the same schedule w/ one exception.
1. Doors open 10 AM both days. Events start @ 1 PM each day and the “gold star” families will be recognized @ that time, both days. Hangers will be open and masks w/ be required.
2. Selling Warbird rides both days.
3. Will do the “missing man” formation both days.
4. Will drop 3000 white (for the older wars) and red (for the more recent conflicts) carnations both days.
7. “Heatwave Jazz Band”, bagpipes, food trucks, canteen both days.
8. Regular admission from $19.50 and kids under 12 get in FREE w/ a paid adult both days. Limited capacity so buy your tickets on-line and designate WHICH DAY you want to come. FREE parking both days.
– REPORT ON THE DIFFERENT THINGS.
1. Monday @ 10 AM the unveiling and dedication of the bronze statue to honor the Tuskegee Airmen.
– REPORT that the Air Museum will be in partnership w/ Sharp Education for summer camps when school ends. www.sharpeducation.com.