Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” Segment – April 3, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration ; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– We have started our 56th week of the Pandemic.
– REPORT that we are getting close to the “orange” tier. 25,000 vaccine doses given @ D.O.H.C. and the County has given over 1,000,000.
– NOW anyone over 50 years or older can get the vaccine as of April 1.
– REPORT that as of April 15, anyone 16 or older can get the Pfiser Vaccine. 18 and older can get the Moderna or J ‘n J vaccine.
– REPORT that Pfiser says that they have tested the vaccine on children 12 to 15 and it is 100% effective.
– REPORT that the vaccines are now 100% effective AGAINST being hospitalized or dying!!!
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. Do I have to wear a mask if I’ve been vaccinated? (Yes. Not everyone has been vaccinated. No way for a waiter @ a restaurant to determine if you have been vaccinated or not, so wear the mask)
– REPORT on how you reach “herd immunity”. 1. Either allow the virus to run rampant thru the community. 2. Get 70 to 80% of the community vaccinated.
– REPORT that most likely if you have been vaccinated you MOST LIKELY will not be able to carry or get infected by the virus.
– REPORT that we don’t have guidelines for workplaces yet.
– REPORT that if we all get vaccinated and get to the orange tier as quickly as we can.
– REPORT that the testing protocol remains the same. IF YOU FEEL ILL, get tested, EVEN IF YOU’VE BEEN VACCINATED.
– REPORT that if you develop symptoms you need to be TESTED and to QUARANTINE.