Desert Care Network Segment – April 10, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Desert Care Network Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT CARE NETWORK w/ Cassie Mayberry re: Marketing Coordinator @ 1150 N. Indian Cyn., #204. Palm Springs, CA.
– DISCUSSION of community vaccinations for COVID-19. DCN is going out to the communities that are under served. As of April 22. Every Thurs., 8 AM – 4 PM in Indio @ the Teen Center and every Fri. 8 AM – 4 PM @ the Neuro Vitality Center in Palm Springs on Alejo. You need to make an appointment by going to www.myturn.ca.gov.
– DISCUSSION of COVID-19 patients @ DCN. Numbers are going the right way. When they discharge a COVID-19 patients they play “Here Comes The Sun”!!!!
– REPORT that if you are 16 plus you can only get the Pfiser vaccine.
– DISCUSSION that if you are outside and more than 6 feet from someone you probably don’t need to wear a mask.
– Go to www.desertcarenetwork.com/getvaccinated.