cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – April 17, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– CONT. QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. How to speak to people who are fearful of getting the vaccine. (Tell them they are not going to get sick and they are not going to die. This is a difficult discussion).
2. What if someone has an allergy to the vaccine? (we won’t know until AFTER they get the vaccine, but the precautions after one gets the vaccine are strident. Patients who have had reactions to other vaccines are given their shot in the Immediate Care Facility).
3. How can I get an exemption (vaccine passport)? (You have a card if you’ve been vaccinated, but coming are companies that you give proof of your allergy to and they will send you a bar code to download on your phone. Employers can make rules saying you can’t work w/out a vaccine. Different types of exemptions. Perhaps “vaccine passport” will be sold in the next few months.)
4. Is there MSG in the vaccine? (No, but other things are in these brittle vaccines that may be causing the allergic reactions, but they are in micro-doses. It is used in many preparations to stabilize them.)
5. How do folks fearful of getting vaccinated deal w/ this? (You can call the D.O.H.C. number and they will be treated w/ special care, discussions, information and consideration. (760) 969-6555.)
– REPORT that there is already a “black market” for these vaccination cards.