Animal Segment – April 10, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Animal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BONES ‘N SCONES w/ Kathy Hart re: 1.) 633 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Ste., #26, Palm Springs, CA. 92264. 2.) Market Place, 1717 E. Vista Chino, Ste., B-3, Palm Springs, CA. 92262. 3.) 73910 CA-111, Palm Desert, CA.
– REPORT on the bakery good. i.e. doggie cookes are mix and match; cheese and blueberry yogurt and cookie is very popular. Can print a photo to transfer to the cake. Deborah the baker develops the recipes. She is a professional pastry chef FOR HUMANS who is now cooking for the animals. GREAT names of the cookies for dogs. Bakery is in the S. Palm Springs Store.
– REPORT on the questions from “Joey Pals”.
1. What about fleas and ticks in the Desert? (Don’t really have fleas, but we do have ticks. Products that are non-toxic for cats AND dogs are: Earth Animal, Wonderside and Diatamaceous Earth. Bones ‘n Scones carries all of these products)
2. What about good “Doggie Day Care” facilities? (a) “Doggie’s Day Out” w/ Jennifer; (b) “K9 P.T”. w/ Manny, and (c) “Grand Paw” Day Camp and (d) “Doggie Heaven” w/ Deborah (760) 219-7484; and (e) “Happy Pet Sitters” w/ Lisa (760) 854-8800.
3. What about Separation Anxiety as the Pandemic starts to end? (Pets are used to their humans being @ home and now they aren’t home any more. Talk to Manny or Jennifer, get a qualified trainer for help).
– REPORT that they deliver and do curb side pick-up.
– REPORT that store #1 is open Mon-Sat., 11 AM to 4 PM and #2, 11 AM to 4 PM and #3, Palm Desert 11 AM to 4 PM.