Restaurant of the Week Segment – March 20, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Joe Enos re: Marketing Director for “Lulu California Bistro”. 200 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., P.S. 92262
– REPORT on the RE-OPENING of inside dining!!!! We’re in the RED TIER.
– REPORT on all the precautions and protocols that Lulu is/and has been following. i.e. air scrubbers for sanitized indoor socially distanced seating, plexiglass, paperless menus, etc.
– REPORT that there is outdoor dining on the Bistro Gardens too. That will probably continue even as we re-open for inside dining.
– DISCUSSION of Easter Sunday Brunch menu. 3-Course Easter Brunch Menu w/ 13 entrees!!!! Appetizers, Entrees, and Desserts. $39.99 w/ RESERVATIONS. 9 AM to 3 PM on Easter Sunday. $17.00 for 3 glasses of champagne. Children’s Menu $19.99 (12 and under).
– REPORT on Lulu “Take Out”/”To Go” w/ alcohol as well.
(760) 327-LuLu (5858)