Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – March 6, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations ; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are starting our 52nd week of the Pandemic.
– DISCUSSION of the states that do NOT have mandatory mask wearing orders.
– QUESTIONS FRONM “JOEY PALS”.
1. Is the J. ‘n J. Vaccine a game changer? (Yes, because of single shot, different refrigeration). TAKE THE VACCINE THAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU. NO ONE has DIED from the Vaccines.
– REPORT In the U.S. over 27 million persons have had both doses.
– DEFINITION of “micro” herd immunity in a community.
2. Why are kids exhibiting more self-inflicted harm during the Pandemic? (Safer to have kids in school than @ home. Low transmission of the virus in the lower grades. Children will eventually be on the vaccine list.)
3. Are younger folks getting more of a reaction to the second shot? (Three things you want to get after your 2nd shot. 1. A sore arm. 2. A little fatigue. 3. A little bit of a temp. Unless you are a bit older).