Travel cont. Mike Thompson RV Segment – February 20, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Travel cont. Mike Thompson RV Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MIKE THOMPSON RV w/ Sher Lyckman. 68318 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Hwy 111, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTION from “Joey Pal” Steve Kanold.
1. Is gasoline an horrible expense for RV Drivers? (No, because the average yearly mileage is only 5,000 to 7,000 miles.)
– REPORT that their used coaches are great values.
– DISCUSSION that most of the factories for RVs are back East, SO most coaches show up w/ miles already on them.
– REPORT that women usually pick out most of the details for RV.
– DISCUSSION of a “Class C” vehicle named because the Ford or Chevy chassis is “cut” away in something of a “C” shape, hence the Class C. name.
– DISCUSSION on how a used RV is priced and that there is such a demand for them now. AND Mike Thompson is paying more to buy your used vehicle!!!!
– DISCUSSION of the community of RV owners and that most folks constantly trade up to bigger and better.
– REPORT that people feel safer traveling in their own environment, w/ their family, sleeping on their own sheets, eating their own food…not going into restaurants and risking COVID-19. “Home if where you park it”!!!!
– DISCUSSION of the luxurious facilities to park your vehicle everywhere.
– REPORT that some RV’s have space inside for a golf cart!!!
– REPORT on the RV Shows that are put on. Every month they take a few vehicles out for an RV Show.
– REPORT that Mike Thompson wants trade-ins,
– REPORT that purchases, trades and consignments are really needed now because inventory is going out the door so quickly. Paying top dollar.
– Sher says…….“If you’ve got a “stick house”, you’re STUCK!!! LOL