“Mr. Community” Segment – February 27, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – “Mr. Community” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“MR. COMMUNITY” w/ Steven Henke re:
– REMINDER of the Three Revivals Stores; Palm Springs, Cathedral City and Palm Desert…..all on Hwy., 111. Each store is a reflection of the community in which it is located and the volunteers who work in it. Open 7 days a week.
– REPORT that there is a plan to open a 4th Revivals Store in Indio in May. Looking for volunteers there as well.
– DISCUSSION of how to call and schedule a pickup from Revivals.
– DISCUSSION of the FREE Desert Sun’s Desert Magazine that is out now. The features in it this month. Kudos to Tom Neva.
– REPORT on the graciousness and professionalism of Brady Sandahl, the President of the Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce.
– Steven says “if it’s Free, it’s me”.
– REPORT to sign up for the RevClub weekly Revivals email.