Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – February 13, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Administrator over Population Health and Prescription Management; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are starting our 49th week of “Sheltering in Place”
– REPORT that Valentine’s Day is her daughter Lily’s 11th birthday and her 8 year old son is Carsom.
– REPORT on Joey’s vaccination. Joey’s first shot on Jan., 20 and second shot on Feb., 10th. No side effects @ all. Discussion of the staff and how kind and efficient they are. Joey’s temperature was taken on her wrist, not her forehead.
– REPORT that that the first shot requires the paperwork and at that time you are given the appointment for your second shot.
– REPORT on what you might experience after the second shot. Only lasted 24 hours.
– REPORT on the blue vaccination card holder/passport holder you are given for proof of your vaccination.
– REPORT on the wonderful volunteer work by Sandra Hooper. Her plea for former medical folks, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, etc., to volunteer and help w/ the vaccination process. Lindsey’s report on the help of folks such as Sandra.
– REPORT that the timber of both D.O.H.C. staff and patients is overwhelmingly kind. Also some folks are concerned because they have not been around other people for many weeks.
– REPORT that to this date, D.O.H.C. has NOT WASTED a single shot.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton keeps the www.mydohc.com website updated.