D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – February 20, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker @ Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– DISCUSSION of Heart Month as it pertains to Women. There has been a rise in cardiac issues for Women as they entered the workforce.
– REPORT that heart health symptoms are DIFFERENT for women than men. i.e. back pain in women can be a symptom of a heart issue. Women tend to ignore any symptoms due to their higher pain threshold before dealing w/ heart issues, unlike men.
– DISCUSSION of the emotional issues of the heart.
1. If you are feeling joyous, share that w/ other. “Shared joy doubles the joy”.
2. If you are feeling pain, share the sad things as well. The sound of a voice is instinctively better for healing than a text or email, even in the womb. “Keep your face to the light, because then you won’t see the dark” from Helen Keller.
3. Emotional distress, anger, loneliness, nervousness, anxiousness, weakness are all feelings of the heart.