cont. “Senior Moment” Segment – February 13, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
FOREST LAWN w/ Larry Davis re: 69855 E. Ramon Rd., Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– DISCUSSION of his 1St Valentine’s Day w/out his wife of 49 years, Linda and the fact that he has NEVER lived alone. The impact of the sense of LOSS that everyone experiences in this situation. It takes 2 of everything to begin to “heal”. 2 birthdays, 2 Christmases, 2 Valentines, etc.
– DISCUSSION of how someone would know if something happened to one living alone after a loss and the changes to adjusting to that lifestyle. i.e. don’t go outside w/out your cell phone etc.
– DISCUSSION of how people continue to hurt after a loss and everything that can trigger the pain.
– DISCUSSION of the therapeutic effects of re-visitng sites, sounds, trips, memories etc., after a loss.
– REPORT that these types of conversations are typical of the “attention to depth and detail” Forest Lawn will give a family after a loss.
– REPORT that Forest Lawn is very busy.
– REPORT that Forest Lawn has NEVER been closed, is considered an essential business.