cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet” – February 13, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment “The Medicine Cabinet”
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; DAP Health Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Administrator over Population Health and Prescription Management; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on D.O.H.C. is vaccinating 400 folks a day.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. get the Pfiser vaccine in two different ways. 1. Frozen and 2. A smaller amount from the County that is thawed.
– REPORT on how D.O.H.C. keeps extensive records on all of this. How nurses such as Sandra watch the patients for the 15 minutes after the administration of the shot. All is part of the record keeping.
– REPORT that 30,000 D.O.H.C. Seniors and another 30,000 additional managed care folks who will get a notice of when to get vaccinated.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is vaccinating only their members, but others can go to the county website for additional sites for shots.
– REPORT that there will soon be additional federally qualified community health centers where shots will be given.
– REPORT that there will soon be a 3rd vaccine. Also “bam” is being used to combat the virus as an effective therapy.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PAL”.
1. From Garry, “if I walk past someone wearing a mask, who might sneeze or cough or have COVID-19 is it SMART to hold my breath as I was past them?” (not necessarily, because you INHALE as you hold your breath….wear your mask well).
2. “My mother got vaccinated, can I visit her?”
– REPORT that Barry Dayton keeps the www.mydohc.com website updated.