Tribal Segment – January 16, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Tribal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
AGUA CALIENTE BAND OF CAHUILLA INDIANS w/ Bob Maloney re: V.P. of Commercial Operations. AC Casino in Palm Springs, Cathedral City and Rancho Mirage.
– REPORT on his 15 years w/ the Tribe. His history in Vegas and the joy of working for this Tribe. Remembering Chairman Richard Milanovich.
– DISCUSSION of the new gas station plaza the tribe is putting in Rancho Mirage across from AC Casino Rancho Mirage. Has 24 gas pumps, 31 slot machines, Java Caliente coffee brand either thru the drive-thru or walk-in. All 3 Casinos have the Java Caliente Coffee.
– REPORT that the gas prices will be the most competitive in the Valley.
– REPORT that there will be connections w/ the Ace Players Club card inside and outside the Gas Plaza and also inside and outside the Casino. Fleet Services for businesses in the Valley.
– DISCUSSION of the “team members” who will be very “customer service centered”. Will be hiring more in the future.
– REPORT on all 3 Casinos. All restaurants are open, with all protocols and procedures. Sandstone Spa @ the AC Casino Rancho Mirage just won “best spa”.
– REPORT on all the restaurants @ all three Casino.
– A.C.B.C.I. one of the few tribes that owns 2 or more Casinos.
– A.C.B.C.I. is the #1 employer in the Coachella Valley.