Travel cont. Mike Thompson RV Segment – January 16, 2021
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Travel cont. Mike Thompson RV Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MIKE THOMPSON RV w/ Sher Lyckman. 68318 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Hwy 111, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– DISCUSSION of the term “Wheel-estate” when buying an RV.
– QUESTION from “Joey Pal” Steve Kanold.
1. Can Women DRIVE any size RV? (YES, plus Mike Thompson will give you a driving course)
– REPORT that women can also drive the big 45-footer.
– REPORT that women usually pick out most of the details for RV.
– REPORT that “diesel pushers” have all kinds of new technology on them. Even co-pilot features for drivers and passengers.
– EXCITING REPORT that lane assistance, collision avoidance, lane changing, etc., ARE ALREADY on the RV ‘s. Audio warnings and light warnings.
– DISCUSSION of the braking system and the mobile collision avoidance system and how they work.
– REPORT that Mike Thompson wants trade-ins, purchases and consignments now because inventory is going out the door so quickly. Inventory is starting to increase.
– There is the NADA “blue book” for RV’s. And Mike Thompson is giving higher than blue book for coaches.
– REPORT that people feel safer traveling in their own environment, w/ their family, sleeping on their own sheets, eating their own food…not going into restaurants and risking COVID-19.
– Sher says…….“If you’ve got a “stick house”, you’re STUCK!!! LOL