Restaurant of the Week Segment – January 2, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Joe Enos re: Director of P.R. and Marketing for LuLu California Bistro. 200 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs.
– Happy New Year from Joe to all the “Joey Pals”.
– REPORT that downtown P.S. is still “happening” open. Most retail stores are open and many restaurants are open and doing take out.
– REPORT on the new shops Michael Braun has implemented Downtown.
– REPORT on LuLu’s Take-Out routine….1.) Go to the website, where the “to go” menu is posted. Most things on the original menu are there. Orders for 2 or 4 persons. Everything ready in 10 to 15 minutes. 2.) Also can call 327-5858 and talk to Gabe and place an order. 3.) Also have delivery thru PostMates. 4.) Then you call when you come to pick up in your car OR walk into the lobby to the pick-up window right inside the open doors.
– REPORT on Joe’s perception of his customers who are eager to get out of the house. Important to support all small businesses in the CV. Come on downtown Palm Springs during this difficult time.
– DISCUSSION of how to support restaurants by purchasing gift cards for now or later.
– REPORT on how to tip, either on your credit card via the on-line or phone order or when you pick-up your to-go order.
– DISCUSSION of Acqua California Bistro @ the River news will be coming.