Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – January 2, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that we are starting the 42nd. week of COVID-19 “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT on 2020. The unexpected Pandemic. U.S. has 20 million cases. CA has over 2 million cases. Third wave is expected here in our Valley.
– REPORT on 2020 progress we have made in technology.
– DISCUSSION that he feels there will be another 7 weeks of the “4th surge”.
– REPORT that the U.S. and World scientific community has come together very well. More vaccines are being developed.
– QUESTIONS from Joey Pals.
1.“Are hotels safe to stay in”?
2. New strain of the virus found in Colorado? And, it’s more contagious than the original strain.
3. What does colder weather do to the virus? (that colder weather MOVES FOLKS INDOORS, where the virus gets stronger).
4. Am I immune if I’ve already had CODVID-19 (yes for 3 months or maybe longer).
5. Does the vaccine provide the best immunity? (best from the vaccine, rather than your natural immunity from having had the virus).