cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – January 2, 2021
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT on the development of the vaccines that are coming “down the pike” and how they have almost 100% efficacy.
– CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION of the questions AND THE ANSWERS to questions from “Joey Pals”.
6. Will we “keep” all the vaccines we have develop here in the U.S. IN the U.S. for American? (the effort is a combined world effort.)
7. Do we have enough vaccine for ALL Americans since all 3 of the front line vaccines were made here? (pretty close).
8. How long will the antibodies stay in my system after the vaccine? (somewhere about 9 to 12 months).
– DISCUSSION that the antibodies from the vaccine will last longer than your natural body will be able to produce.
– REPORT that Barry Dayton keeps the www.mydohc.com website updated.
– KUDOS to the CV Hospitals during this current surge.
– REPORT that testing HAS TO BE FOR SYMPOMATIC PEOPLE at this point-in-time, due to overload for testing. Hopefully the end of the surge will come by the end of January, 2021. Check Riverside County website. New agency involved.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. still has testing in Indio and Palm Springs test sites. They are using the RapidID test.