cont. City of Palm Springs Segment – January 23, 2021
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – cont. City of Palm Springs Segmentt
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS CITY COUNCIL w/ Mayor Pro Tem, Lisa Middleton re: 3200 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION that she will be the next Mayor beginning in December of this year. Following Mayor Kors, and now Mayor Holstege.
– REPORT on her work on the traffic and pedestrian signals improvements. New three-way stops @ S. Palm Cyn and Laverne, Palm Cyn., and Murray, and Laverne and Toledo. Also w/ improved crosswalks @ all those locations as well.
– REPORT that she has been on the Council for 3 years now.
– DISCUSSION of her hopes for 2021. i.e. the Pandemic. Make certain that each and every one of us sticks to the protocols and procedures and GETS A VACCINE.
– REPORT that the Council is assisting the County in any way that they can to facilitate the communication about the vaccination system to our residents.
– SUGGESTION that if you fear the vaccine, please have a conversation w/ your physician about getting it. DON’T READ DR. INTERNET.
– DISCUSSION of how she views the recovery of our City and it’s brand post COVID-19. Her concern for our city’s small businesses.
– REPORT that the Council funded the Restaurant