Theater Segment – December 5, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Theater Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM CANYON THEATRE w/ Steven Smith re: Musical Director for the Palm Cyn., Theatre, 538 N. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that Dr. Fauci says that Broadway Theaters may re-open the end of the summer or early fall of 2021.
– REPORT that after that, rehearsals will be able to start for National Tours. Hopefully will reach the McCallum and the Hollywood Pantages a couple of months after that.
– REPORT that the Palm Canyon Theater’s Nick Sloan and Anthony Nannini did a two man play on the stage and performed it virtually to raise funds.
– REPORT on Desert Rose Playhouse. Robbie Wayne is advertising to hopefully start performances in April, 2021 w/ “The Rocky Horror Show”.
– REPORT on CVRep. Filming the Act For MS gala for broadcast on 12/12 on CBS TV 2 @ 7 PM w/ Tom Dreesen, Karen Devine, the Doc Poster orchestra, Producer Richard DeSantis etc.,