Legal Segment – December 19, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Legal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MARTORELLA LAW w/ Daniel Martorella re: 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– QUESTIONS from “Joey Pals”. What is the statue of limitations on sexual abuse?……states are changing the statute of limitations if you were abused as a child.
– DISCUSSION of how difficult this is to prove.
– QUESTION from “Joey Pals”. It is constitutional for the state to “shut down” your business?……Judge in a particular state said you cannot “shut down the economy”. However, during a Pandemic the government has the right to protect the greater good. Then the government should compensate you for your loss.
– EXAMPLE of the problems “no consistency” causes. i.e. state-to-state rules. Foundation needs to be planned IN THE BEGINNING.
– DISCUSSION of what recourse restaurants/businesses may or may not have legally.
– REPORT on what the future scheduling may or may not be for the court system.