DAP/Revivals/”Mr. Community” Segment – December 5, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – DAP/Revivals/”Mr. Community” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“Mr. Community” w/ Steven Henke re: DAP – 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on all the news and health organizations that keep reporting the latest information for the Pandemic.
– REPORT on World AIDS Day 2020.
– REPORT on “Hope Begins w/ Health”. New battle cry and campaign.
– REPORT on “Everyday Heroes 2020” Announced.
– REPORT on David Brinkman on NBC Desert Living NOW.
– REPORT on David Brinkman on Channel Q on www.Radio.com for World AIDS Day.
– REPORT on Steven Henke on KESQ’s Peter Daut Show.
– REPORT on REVIVALS @ www.revivalsstores.com @ all three stores. Open 7 days a week. All precautions and protocols are in place.
– REPORT that 100 % of Revivals profits go to support desert aids project. Services during the Pandemic include primary care, behavioral care and DAP Triage care @ the clinic.