D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment – December 26, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – D.O.H.C. Women’s Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– QUESTION from a “Joey Pal” about the stress of home schooling a kindergarten child, older children being home as well, working from home, running a house, and is worried about the anger that is building in her.…breathe, realize you’re not alone, reach out to the school for help. Realize you are a good Mom, good teacher, and that this too will pass. At least this Mom recognizes the problem. Don’t judge yourself.
– REPORT that she has insight to this because her son-in-love is a kindergarten teacher. i.e. he reported that his kindergarten kids didn’t even know what a “mute” button was.
– REPORT on how tough this is on special ed students.
– REPORT that children do learn quickly. Even thru this Pandemic you will learn something positive.
– QUESTION from a “Joey Pal” about children being “nutritionally challenged” during this Pandemic…….P. S. Unified School District is delivering meals ON SCHOOL BUSES. There are several sources for FREE food…i.e. Find Food Bank, D.O.H.C., etc.,
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. won for the 3rd year in a row “a GREAT PLACE TO WORK” (www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcpGvloF2y8).
– REPORT on Holiday Support to handle your anxiety. Reflect & renew @ this point in time. Listen to yourself if you have the “winter blues”. “Mother” yourself.
– DISCUSSION of how to handle your New Year’s Resolutions this year.