cont. Travel Segment – December 19, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – cont. Travel Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
ACT TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise, Palm Springs, CA. for 25 years now.
– DISCUSSION of the support for Morongo Basin Humane Society’s no kill shelter. If you donate $100. to MBHS you get a similar $200. credit @ ACT Tours that you can use anytime in the next 2 year. Call ACT to do this (760) 322-1247.
– REPORT on Kenya’s Great Migration, Sept., 10-24, 2021. $4,995. w/ 28 meals. From LAX. Sign up now. Fly on Qatar Airlines. Mention you’re a “Joey Pal” and Steve will provide the transportation transfers from P.S. to LAX. Don’t stay in tents, but lovely lodges. ‘IF NOT NOW WHEN??
– REPORT on the Virtual Travel Club of the Desert. FREE. 1st Wed., of every month. Jan., 6, 2021.
– BEST WISHES to Tina Spencer as she retires.
– ACT is not a travel agency. Sign up for their FREE newsletter. They do NOT sell their email lists!!!
– REPORT on the Hawaiian Trip over Mother’s Day, 2021. $1,295. 6 days in and out of Palm Springs Airport. Hotel Aston in Waikiki. Across the street from a zoo. See Pearl Harbor. See DiamondHead.