Animal Segment – December 12, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Animal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BONES ‘N SCONES w/ Kathy Hart re: 1.) 633 S. Palm Cyn., Dr., Ste., #26, Palm Springs, CA. 92264. 2.) Market Place, 1717 E. Vista Chino, Ste., B-3, Palm Springs, CA. 92262. 3.) 73910 CA-111, Palm Desert, CA.
– REPORT that Bones ‘N Scones open and is an essential business. Limit store access to 3 HUMANS @ a time.
– REPORT that they deliver and do curb side pick up.
– REPORT on the sardine and or salmon muffins that she makes for cats. Keep these in the refrigerator because they have no preservatives in them.
– REPORT that store #1 is open Mon-Sat., 11 AM to 4 PM and #2, 11 AM to 4 PM and #3, Palm Desert 11 AM to 4 PM.
– REPORT that their Facebook page has Christmas offerings of gifts, toys, gift tins, gift “bags” and handmade treats.
– Open to public for hands free delivery to your car, or pick-up inside w/ all COVID-19 protocols (w/ bright neon green paw prints to mark the social distancing) w/ your doggies w/ FREE bag of jerky FOR YOUR DOG!!! Lol
– REPORT on the question from a “Joey Pal”. Can you feed your kitty milk??? IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. Cats prefer to drink running water more than standing water. Best to put a bit of broth in the dry cat food every so often. Best to feed a cat on a regular basis, not “on demand” feeding.
– REPORT on the in-house bakery @ Palm Springs store on S. Palm Canyon, for the animals….i.e. birthday cakes, treats, etc., Has a cake book from which to order.