Restaurant of the Week Segment – November 21, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Jacky Donnell re: “Elmer’s”. 1030 E. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the outside dining “on the front lawn” w/ gas heaters and canopies. Also serving on the patios. Possibility of keeping the front lawn “open” after the Pandemic is over.
– REPORT they are open 7 days a week from 6 AM – 9 PM.
– REPORT on Thanksgiving. Open 7 AM – 7 PM. Cooking 40 turkeys at least. Can order roast turkey breast or maple-glazed ham dinner, or a combination of both. Includes soup/salad, entrée, vegetables/potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce AND pumpkin pie. $16.29 per person!!!!! Can still order from the regular menu. No reservations taken or required. Children’s menu available as well. Can seat groups of up to 10. Can order take-out too.
– REPORT on the protocols and procedures that are in place due to the Purple Tier the Coachella Valley is in.
– REPORT on the way she staggers the employees work schedule so they can be home w/ their families.