Martorella Law Segment – November 21, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Martorella Law Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MARTORELLA LAW w/ Daniel Martorella 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92264. Expert in Family Law.
– REPORT on the new way court proceeding are going. Riverside, San Diego, etc., have different virtual programs.
– DISCUSSION of the problems, both legal and technical in doing virtual appearances.
– DISCUSSION of how the aftermath of these “virtual” problems may affect appeals.
– REPORT that Dan has argued cases where folks didn’t have the ability to have the virtual applications. What is fair and what might not be.
– DISCUSSION of the fact that perhaps all trials etc., would be better served AFTER the Pandemic.
– DISCUSSION of how “legal” all of these new procedures are/will be. Issues of the ability to “hear”, etc. Also involves the court reporter and their ability to do an accurate report of the proceedings.
– REPORT on how to use the $150. Gift certificate that is being given away on the Joey English Show’s Red Hot Treasure Chest for Home/Services.
– REPORT that most clients like to meet “face to face”. i.e. show documents etc., How documents are presented to the court when doing things virtually.
– REPORT on how mediation is being handled now.