Eisenhower Health Segment – November 28, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Eisenhower Health Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Lee Rice re: 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270. EH Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist.
– REPORT on all the news being about COVID-19 and the folks @ EH dealing w/ numbers going up, NOT down.
– DISCUSSION of the “lag” time involved w/ the Pandemic.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Dr. Euthym Kantaxis re: Medical Director of Eisenhower Health’s Emergency Department.
– DISCUSSION of how/where people get their information about the Pandemic. It will be a long process, that requires us to adapt and make good choices.
– REPORT on how to evaluate the safety of decisions folks are making for themselves and those around them.
– DISCUSSION of how people “flip” because they crave contact w/ others.
– REPORT on more mental health concerns, depression issues, suicides, anxiety etc. while folks are isolating.
– DISCUSSION of how the Emergency Department has “changed” and adjusted to serving folks during the Pandemic.
– REPORT that being outside is much preferred. Wear a mask, be aware of who is around you.
– DISCUSSION on how to deal w/ Christmas during this Pandemic. Also New Year’s Eve concerns and the need for changes in how one celebrates.
– DISCUSSION that in society in general, during the last 6 months, behavioral health visits have increased @ the Eisenhower Emergency Department. Symptoms “present” in many different ways @ the ER.
– REPORT on the protocols and precautions in place @ Eisenhower Health and the Emergency Department.
– REPORT on his three sons, their families and his Mother-in-Love being w/ them.