DAP/Revivals/”Mr. Community” Segment- November 7, 2020
h3>11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – DAP/Revivals/”Mr. Community” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
“Mr. Community” w/ Steven Henke re: DAP – 1695 N. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on the NEW mattresses @ Revivals that are a fraction of the cost regular retail.
– REPORT on the “Best of the Best” categories that Revivals won. i.e. bridal, lamps, vintage, etc.
– NOV. will be Revivals 25th Anniversary as is the Joey English Show.
– REPORT on REVIVALS.
“Treasure Hunt” to celebrate, w/ a 25 anniversary sticker on selected items @ www.revivalsstores.com @ all three stores. Open 7 days a week.
– REPORT that 100 % of Revivals profits go to support desert aids project.
– REPORT on the Desert Aids Walk that raised $220,000. this year.
– UPDATE on the Community; 1. Pride Weekend and the participation of some restaurants and store windows. 2. Destination PSP’s contest they are presenting. 3. How impactful Pride Weekend is for everyone and the affirmation involved for so many folks in so many ways.
– APPLE I-TUNES interview w/ David Brinkman, CEO of DAP.
– 11.15 – REVIVALS “After Dark” in the back of the P.S. Store from 4 to 10 PM. Will be selling leather in a nod to “Palm Springs Mr. Leather”.