D.O.H.C.’s Women’s Segment – November 21, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – D.O.H.C.’s Women’s Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that she has a Master’s Degree, as a mental health clinician @ Desert Oasis’s Behavioral Health Services.
– DISCUSSION of a question from a “Joey Pal: re: the increase in gun sales during this Pandemic. People are seeking safety and security. The same reason that folks are buying big freezers, large quantities of toilet paper etc.,
– DISCUSSION that need HOPE. Need for people of believe in science and faith.
– H for Having faith in something bigger than yourself….aimed toward progress.
– O for being Open to new perspectives and experiences.
– P is for Proceeding forward and being positive.
– E is for Engaging people and activities.
– DISCUSSION of the new way to do all these things. Don’t OVERTHINK these things. Do an INTERVENTION of sorts. Go on a “Fantasy Island” trip. Make a list of what your fantasy world would be RIGHT NOW. Do this w/ your family, friends. All ages.
– DISCUSSION of putting down what you DON’T WANT in your fantasy world as well.
– REPORT that this will allow your sub-conscience to invade your conscious mind and ‘calm’ you.