Act for MS Segment – November 21, 2020
h3>11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – Act for MS Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
ACT FOR MS w/ Richard De Santis re: Producer, TV Telethon Benefiting ACT for MS.
– REPORT on the possibilities for the Palm Springs International Film Festival in April.
– DISCUSSION of the history and mission statement of ACT FOR MS started by Gloria Greer, because of her daughter Norma. Features non-medicinal approach to treatments for MS patients.
– REPORT on the 12.12.20 TV Telethon on Channel CBS Local 2 @ 7 PM. “Return to the Chi Chi Club” (the 12th is Frank Sinatra’s bday).
– REPORT that the show will shoot @ Ron Celona’s CV Rep in Cathedral City.
– STARRING: Deana Martin, vocalist; Karen Divine, host; Tom Dreesen, comedian (who sister had MS); Joey English, V.O.G.; Denny Pezzin, vocalist; Alex Shayne, vocalist; Doc Poster orchestra; Nelda Linsk & Rob Moon, event chairs; Richard de Santis, producer (who’s wife of 43 years had MS); Bill Finlay, director. Honoring Patty Newman and the C.V. Wellness Foundation Board.
– DISCUSSION of how to donate, either call in (i.e. Jerry Lewis Telethon) or text in a donation.
– REPORT on what the funds given to ACT FOR MS go to in services for MS clients. Reported regularly by Ann Greer on the Joey English Show.