Travel Segment – October 17, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Travel Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
A.C.T. TRAVEL w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise Way, Ste., Palm Springs, CA.
– REPORT on ACT’s recent trip to Puerto Vallarta, all inclusive trip, including air fare and all tips for $995.
Offered again June 6 – 10, 2021 the same Mexican trip will be offered. RESERVE now. If you mention being a “Joey Pal” you’ll be upgraded to a mini-suite.
– May 6 – 10, 2021. Five-day trip to Honolulu @ Waikiki Beach out of Palm Springs for $1,295. for Mother’s Day.
– HEAD’S UP for a tour ACT is working on for 2021; a stay in an “overwater bungalow” in Moorea in Polynesia. Probably fly to Tahiti on Air Tahiti, then take a ferry ride to Moorea.
– Full menu of tours is also on their Facebook page as well as their website.
– DISCUSSION of the return of the ACT “Day Trips” w/ all necessary precautions.
– DISCUSSION of trips next year, possibly to Myanmar, or a tour for any number of persons.