“Tech Talk” Segment – October 31, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – “Tech Talk” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
EGGHEADIT w/ Dennis Shelly
– REPORT that EggheadIt is completely Veteran owned and operated.
– REPORT on ???Joey Pal Question. How hacking is occurring for banks???? Usually user error. His $30/month program protects his clients.
– REPORT that you need to keep up on Internet Security AND NOT keep your passwords on your Browser.
– REPORT on how hacks happen for ATM cards.
– REPORT that email “spoofing” is HUGE. Looks like an official email. I.E. They spell Google w/ two 00’s not o’s. His security program for $30/month for his clients teachers you how to prevent and protect against this.
– REPORT that David WATCHES constantly.
– DISCUSSION of the issues w/ the Social Media Giants; Twitter, Google and Facebook (Instagram). Legally you are using THEIR product and they can make the rules. Does it impact your right to “free speech”?
– DEFINITION of “trolling accounts” and how they are created and worked. Fake accounts created only to spread “fake news”. Computers are replacing TV, yet there is no “fact checking” on the Internet.
– REPORT that these 3 entities can “shut down” your site at will. Brings in the issue of “freedom of speech”.
– REPORT on how Dennis can “take over” your computer remotely and run all diagnostic checks for $30./month. Go to the contact page on the website to sign up.