Neuro Vitality Segment – October 10, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Neuro Vitality Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
NEURO VITALITY CENTER w/ Dr. Jay Seller re: Chief Executive Officer @ 2800 E. Alejo Road, Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– DISCUSSION of his professional history and moving here from Denver, CO.
– REPORT that the Neuro Vitality Center is very “person centered”. The facility is still closed to the public @ this point in time. Kitchen, gym, nurse, social worker etc., still working in one form or another, thanks to all the technology.
– REPORT that NVC has “gifted” most of their clients w/ tablets if needed so they can keep in virtual communication w/ all the professionals and services available @ NVC.
– Neuro Vitality Center is providing Temporary Alternative Services (TAS) to their clients virtually now, w/ an instructor, a nurse, etc.,
– REPORT that all emergencies should still be handled thru 911. However, most of their clients have caregivers as well.
– DISCUSSION the caregivers are usually participating in the Zoom/virtual classes along w/ the client.
– DISCUSSION of what the NVC services “might” look like in our “new normal”.
– DISCUSSION that NVC clients are a “high risk” group for COVID-19.