“Senior Moment” Segment – October 10, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – cont. “Senior Moment” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
BROOKDALE MIRAGE INN w/ Kurt Suminski 72750 Country Club Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA., 92270. He is the Clare Bridge/Memory Facility Co-Ordinator.
– DISCUSSION of the Mission Statement and the Three levels @ Brookdale care provides: 1.) Independent Living 2). Assisted Living and 3.) Memory Care/Alzheimer’s/Dementia (Clare Bridge).
– !!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!! that the County will now let Brookdale open the dining room w/ all COVID-19 precautions. Residents are so excited to interact w/ servers, the other residents, the food and cocktails.
Chef Ramses has created new menu items to celebrate.
– DISCUSSION that residents are beginning to have the various activities return. At this point in time the Memory Care folks are in their own facility.
– REPORT on the new pool furniture for the newly re-opened pool. Better to have any activities outside than inside.
– REPORT on new patio furniture and umbrellas. Also new flowers!!! Yay!!! Bright and colorful.
– REPORT that there are some vacancies @ Brookdale in Assisted Living and Memory Care. New sales director, Jennifer.
– DISCUSSION of the “freedom” level in Memory Care where residents are able to “wander”/walk/stroll in their own area…fully safe and regulated.
– REPORT that residents in Memory Care become “fast friends”.