cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – October 17, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT that the Eli Lily trial got stopped.
– REPORT that the vaccine is still on track to be ready the end of the year.
– UPDATE on the many vaccines in phase 3 trials now. Dr. Hodgkin’s favorite is the Oxford one. Moderna (2 shots), Pfiser (1 shot), AstraZeneca, Eli Lily, etc. Then monitor the results for another 2 months THEN we can have the vaccine.
– REPORT that NONE of these vaccines being tested and produced in the U.S. has EVER been done before.
– DISCUSSION of the procedure China is testing.
– REPORT that NOW D.O.H.C. will have the RapidID test available!!!!
– REPORT that the vaccine that will come first will require 2 shots. DISCUSSION of the part shark’s liver plays in the making of our vaccine. REPORT that the mink population is dying off because the minks are very susceptible to this virus and are being destroyed.
– DISCUSSION on testing @ the DOHC “tents”, the two types of testing that they are conducting. Country’s FREE testing. GET TESTED.
– REPORT on the great DOHC website FOR ANYONE TO USE. Barry Dayton keeps it so current.