cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – October 10, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– QUESTION from “Joey Pal” re: S. F. Eli Lily “monoclonal antibodies” that lowers the viral load.
– DISCUSSION of “risk based” approach.
– UPDATE on the 11 vaccines in phase 3 trials now. Dr. Hodgkin’s favorite is the Oxford one. Moderna (2 shots), Pfiser (1 shot), AstraZeneca, Eli Lily, etc. Then monitor the results for another 2 months THEN we can have the vaccine.
– REPORT that next week D.O.H.C. will have the RapidID test available!!!!
– REPORT that D.O.H.C./ Mizell/Joslyn members etc., can get a flu shot/test @ one of the D.O.H.C. testing sites.
– REPORT on the great DOHC website FOR ANYONE TO USE. Barry Dayton keeps it so current.