Restaurant of the Week Segment – September 26, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dick Shalhoub re: owner 32 “McDonalds”, in Riverside and San Bernadino.
– REPORT on the 6 months of losses in the Restaurant Industry in general.
– “JOEY PAL QUESTION” – REPORT on the Travis Scott Burger that caused a shortage of fresh beef.
– REPORT that 5 more celebrity burgers are coming.
– REPORT that there were no tomatoes used for a while. REPORT on the Spicy Chicken McNuggets that debuted last week.
– DISCUSSION that all lobbys are still closed and all expansion plans have been put on hold. Difficult to get thru planning process w/ most City Halls closed.
– REPORT that there are no salads or Chix McGriddles or cookies @ this point in time.
– REPORT that the focus is on Drive Thru; Delivery and Digital.