Insurance Segment – September 26, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Insurance Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis VanBuskirk re: 36917 Cook St. #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– EXPLANATION of all the insurance implications of the recent fires.
– REPORT that if the home loss is caused by brush fires, rates do not go up, but if it is an individual house fire they will. Rates are going up now to compensate for these wild/brush fire losses for the Insurance Industry.
– REPORT that after an event such as these brush fires, insurance companies re-evaluate whether or not to issue insurance going forward. TIME TO CALL DENNIS!!!
– REPORT that because of the fires, he can’t write new insurance at this point in time, so homes in escrow have to wait until the fires are contained to get insurance.
– Coachella Valley is NOT considered a FIRE ZONE, because we are desert, not brush. If your home is outside a 5 mile radius from a fire station YOU ARE CONSIDERED to be in a BRUSH area.
DEFINITION of the way insurance companies determine their “risk” in any situation.
– He insures everything and everyone. His office speaks Spanish. Most paperwork can be done on-line!!!