“Go Green” Segment – September 5, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – “Go Green” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT WATER AGENCY w/ Ashley Metzger re: 1200 S. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on new trends for residential and commercial water service.
– We are using less water than we did before the drought and there are more people here now also.
– REPORT on detecting leaks. On website or call and push #9 any time.
– REPORT on NWA data stations.
– DISCUSSION that Board of Directors will probably extend the relief to customers so there will be no penalties, no shut offs, etc.,
– REPORT that DWA has financial help for folks having trouble paying their bill. Hoping to get a CARE program in place.
– DISCUSSION of the repairs to water lines on Caballeros of 30” pipes.
– DISCUSSION of the repairs going to be happening @ Los Compadres.