cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – September 19, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT of more good news;
1. We have 9 vaccines in trials now.
2. DISCUSSION that we are running out of monkeys for the research tests for the flu vaccine.
3. 9 COVID-19 vaccines are now in clinical trial. There are enough folks in these study trials to start to assess the validity of the vaccine.
4. REPORT that the 8,000 clinical trials in S. America and S. Africa are over and the results can be studied NOW. Signs that the results are very positive. Safety data takes longer to determine.
5. NOVEMBER or DECEMBER we will have the first doses of a vaccine for health care workers. The world will be on it’s way to being vaccinated by next Spring.
6. DISCUSSION of the folks who believe that this whole thing is a farce and won’t get a vaccine.
7. Get your flu shot NOW. Supply is running low. D.O.H.C. has done 5,000 doses so far.
8. DOHC members will now have access to the FREE “rapid-id” test for COVID-19 w/ results in 5 minutes on all DOHC campuses and Immediate Care Facilities. Can test @ the same time for stress, virus, COVID-19, etc.
– DISCUSSION of the “at home” tests that are being developed.
– REPORT on the great DOHC website FOR ANYONE TO USE. Barry Dayton keeps it so current.