cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – September 12, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
Leads the COVID-10 Taskforce.
– REPORT of the good news;
1. We have 9 vaccines in trials now.
2. DISCUSSION of why many folks say that they may not get the vaccine.
3. 9 vaccines now in clinical trial. Russians have shifted gears to trying to buy the Chinese Vaccine. (361 trials in the U.S. right now).
4. REPORT that 30% of Americans say they WILL NOT GET THE COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available.
5. DOHC members will now have the FREE “rapid-id” test w/ results in 5 minutes. Especially valuable for candidates for surgery, etc.
– DISCUSSION of the ages that should get a flu vaccine. 6 months all the way up.
– Check out all the D.O.H.C. drive-thru flu vaccine sites that are listed on the website. 7 days a week for the most part. 8 AM to 4:30. The first day there were 1,000 vaccinations given. FREE to Mizell members, D.O.H.C., Medicare folks etc.
– REPORT on the great DOHC website FOR ANYONE TO USE. Barry Dayton keeps it so current.