ACT For MS/P.S. Air Museum/Waring International Piano Segment – September 5, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – ACT For MS/P.S. Air Museum/Waring International Piano Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
ACT FOR MS w/ Ann Greer re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., Ste., # 118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REPORT that Supervisor Perez got a COVID-19 grant for them.
– REPORT that 12.5 will have a rescheduled virtual fundraiser w/ Tom Dreesen, Lorna Luft, Deanna Martin and the “Doc” Poster orchestra on KESQ.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM re:745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that Life Stream will have a blood drive 9.11 and give you FREE admission. Make an appointment @ www.lstream.org.
– REPORT that 9.11 will have drive in movies in the parking lot. www.Coachellavalleydrivein.com.
– REPORT that on 10.3 the F117 will arrive. $117. Fund raiser for an exclusive “meet and greet” to accept the F117@ 17:00 hours (is 5 PM). Then the F117 will be restored and returned to the Museum in about a year.
VIRGINIA WARING INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., #201, Palm Desert, CA. 92260.
– REPORT that “Three Pianos, 6 Hands” has been postponed.
– REPORT that Gala may be April 3, 2021.
– REPORT on “Waring Wednesdays” every other Wednesday on their UTube Channel.