Travel Segment – August 8, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 3 – Travel Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MIKE THOMPSON RV’S w/ Sher Lyckman re: 68318 Hwy., 111, Cathedral City7, CA. 92234.
– She’s the Store Manager @ Mike Thompson RV in Cathedral City.
– DISCUSSION that demand for her RV’s is really high. Factories having trouble keeping up w/ demand. Folks want to fly less, drive more. Stay safer, social distance, vacation etc. this way.
– REPORT on RV 101. – Sher doesn’t rent RV. (rents them for life) – She will finance them. Start @ $11,000. Up to $600,000. – All different sizes. – One class C can sleep 10 persons. – Luxury motor coaches (5 star hotel. Lol) – Some require special licenses to drive. (over 40 feet). – Guides available that tell where to camp/park in America. – Sher will arrange driving lessons for you!!!
– REPORT on “slide-outs” RVs w/ automatic awnings and can order w/ many customized features. Had an order an RV w/ a spa tub on the roof.
– SELLS used ones. Will take trade-ins. NEED TRADE-INS/NEED INVENTORY. Sizzling Summer Sales going on now. Will take on consignment.
– REPORT on the popular old Airstreams. Weigh more etc.,