Travel Segment – August 29, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Travel Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINES w/ Vince Trotter re: A.C.T. Tours, 555 S. Sunrise, Unit 219, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the COVID-19 impact on the Cruise Industry. i.e. 70,000 employees on 26 ships around the world.
– Suppose to start up again Nov., 1, 2020.
– REPORT on ACT’s cruise clients. Different approaches/reasons about travel.
– REPORT that RCC has established a “Blue Ribbon” task force to guide the future procedures for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. i.e. dining, shows, testing, crew, etc.
– REPORT that all crew members on their ships have tested negative!!!!
– DISCUSSION of ACT’s proposed cruises/trips. New Zealand, Alaska, etc.
– REPORT on their newest ship, “Odyssey of the Seas”. Go to Israel w/ ACT, w/ an overnight in Athens.
March go to New Zealand w/ ACT.