Palm Springs Life Segment – August 22, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 2 – Palm Springs Life Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
PALM SPRINGS LIFE MAGAZINE w/ Derrik J. Lang re: 303 N. Indian Cyn., Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– He’s the Deputy Editor of Palm Springs Life AND the editor of “The Guide”.
– REPORT on the Guide looking for spectacular VIRTUAL events that he can publish, since so many “live” events have been cancelled due to COVID-19. Email your virtual event information to: email@example.com.
– HOPE that this feature in the Guide will bring people together in our “new normal”.
– REPORT on Steven Biller’s (editor in chief of P.S. Life) article in July/Aug., edition on Agnes Pelton from the Cove in Cathedral City.
– REPORT on story in July/Aug., edition about Patrick Dragonette. His store in Los Angeles, then his store on El Paseo called “Dragonette”. He specializes in collections w/ an emphasis on Mid Century Modern pieces. He designs some pieces himself.
– Subscribe to Palm Springs Life and it will be delivered to your home, “hands free”. lol