Medical Segment – August 1, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 1 – Medical Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
LASER MED PAIN INSTITUTE OF THE DESERT w/ Dr. Phillip Yoo, 41990 Cook Street, Bldg., “B”, # 201 C, Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– REPORT on his non-surgical pain management services. Folks are not as active during this Pandemic and are experiencing pain. “Motion is lotion” for your joints.
– DISCUSSION that since your blood doesn’t circulate as well.
– REPORT that you start w/ an examination w/ all of his non-invasive technologies. Spots where the circulation and inflammation are causing problems.
– REPORT that there is a “non-surgical” orthopedic surgeon on his staff.
– DISCUSSION of the clinic in Mexico where some procedures can be done that are not approved by FDA here in the U.S. i.e. stem cells.
– REPORT on the required protocols in his clinic. Laser thermometer, all sanitizers, social distancing, one patients @ a time, themographic image to see when inflammation and swelling are, check your blood work, etc.
– DISCUSSION of magnets, shock therapy, and other treatments available right there in his clinic in Palm Desert and/or the clinic in Orange Clinic.
– REPORT on the dental work he had done in Mexico @ Bio-dental.
– REPORT on his “rapid” test for COVID-19 that he is preparing to offer. He and his wife had COVID-19 so he knows what treatments worked for them.