Legal Segment – August 15, 2020
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Hour 2 Seg 3 – Legal Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
MARTORELLA LAW w/ Daniel Martorella 1775 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs, CA. 92264. Expert in Family Law.
– QUESTIONS FROM “Joey Pals”.
1. Who has authority over historic statues?
2. What’s the latest on the bankruptcy and lawsuits within the Boy Scouts?
3. Legal implications of the man who apparently randomly beat 7 year-old Gavin in D.H.S. who had been released from mental facilities 11 times?
– DISCUSSION of the changes in the legal/court procedures during this Pandemic from Dan’s point of view.
– REPORT that the virtual hearings are really different, w/ sound issues, court reporter issues, clumsy aspects, accidentally leaving mics open, etc.
– DISCUSSION of concerns that some judges are biased.
– www.auora.com where you can post questions to Dan and Everyday Legal Talk.