“Go Green” Segment – August 1, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 2 – “Go Green” Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT WATER AGENCY w/ Ashley Metzger – 1200 S. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the new updated website, w/ general information, account information, educational and incentive sections. More accessible for folks w/ disabilities.
– REPORT on the needs of folks w/ disabilities, especially on government websites, that speak other languages, etc. can navigate the websites.
– SAVE THE DATE; 8.20.20 – 10:30 AM FREE “leak check @ your home” and “leak detection technology” webinar. There is a whole series of these. Attendance is better in the heat of the summer from folks @ home virtually w/ their air conditioning. Sign up on the website under latest news.
– REPORT on the repair work going on during these Summer months….i.e. Avenida Caballeros where old pipe is being replaced.
– REMINDER to report any water leaks the you might see coming up thru the street. Can do this on-line or on the phone number and can be done anonymously.
– REPORT that no water service will be turned off, no late fees will be issued, no payment processing fees will be processed thru Sept., 15.
(760) 323-4971 X 184)